- Under the announcement in the feed, clicking the eye prompts a slide-out that allows the message sender the ability to download the specific delivery report of the announcement.
- The status button defines terms from within the delivery report OR you can visit the Announcement and Auto-Alert Delivery Definitions support article.
The report indicates the current status at the time of the download, but the data freezes after two days post-delivery.
Language within the delivery report is based on the current language in the system at the time of the export.
- Direct message any recipient from this panel by clicking on the direct message icon next to his/her name.
Announcement delivery data for all members within oversight
- Click on the Dashboard icon
- Select Announcements
- Announcement Dashboard indicates an overview of announcement deliveries
- Click the Details button next to an announcement
- The details land on the Delivery Stats = graphic representation of delivery results in which the message was delivered
- Tabs at the top of the screen display the message content in the modalities in which the message was delivered (Feed, Email, SMS Text, and Files)
- Select Export in the upper right-hand corner to download a CSV including delivery results and status of each.