- Under the announcement in the feed, clicking the eye prompts a slide-out that allows the message sender the ability to download the specific delivery report of the announcement.
- The status button defines terms from within the delivery report OR you can visit the Announcement and Auto-Alert Delivery Definitions support article.
The report indicates the current status at the time of the download, but the data freezes after two days post-delivery.
Language within the delivery report is based on the current language in the system at the time of the export.
We will attempt to call all available phone numbers for an individual recipient and a "live" person or voicemail is the goal. Once a person answers or a voicemail is left, we will not call the next phone number associated with that person.
If nobody answers the phone call (live person or voicemail), the number goes back into a queue and we attempt again in 15 - 20 minutes. We attempt a retry twice. If a person has more than one phone number in the system, we attempt the mobile number 3 times, then move to home phone for 3 attempts, and finally, work number for 3 attempts.
- Direct message any recipient from this panel by clicking on the direct message icon next to his/her name.
Announcement delivery data for all members within oversight
- Click on the Dashboard icon
- Select Announcements
- Announcement Dashboard indicates an overview of announcement deliveries
- Click the Details button next to an announcement
- The details land on the Delivery Stats = graphic representation of delivery results in which the message was delivered
- Tabs at the top of the screen display the message content in the modalities in which the message was delivered (Feed, Email, SMS Text, and Files)
- Select Export in the upper right-hand corner to download a CSV including delivery results and status of each.