The final step in the announcement creation process gives you the ability to preview who is receiving your announcement and better yet, who is not.
- The initial number indicates the total number of recipients
- The recipient roles are broken out in this display - please note this is based on roles in our system so some roles could be duplicated and role totals may not match the total number of recipients exactly. (Ex. a parent could also be a staff member so this person would be counted twice - once in the staff count AND once the parent count).
- This review step indicates if the announcement has been scheduled or a repeated send with end date included.
- Each modality is represented with total count of how many members have opted in (Feed will always display total count since all members have access to announcements within the Feed).
- The ring displays language breakdown and hovering over the different colors will also showcase roles receiving the particular message in that particular modality.
- Search recipients by name/id or filter by role
- Sort by language, name, modality, or by those who will not receive the announcement via a modality
- Or, export the results to CSV to manipulate the data as you best see fit
NOTE: Twitter reach is not available within the Review step